Enhancements of Scout Enterprise Management Suite 15.8.0 CR
- FollowMe Desktop allows user-specific configuration settings that can be used across devices
- For service providers who maintain a scalable Scout Enterprise infrastructure for several customers in parallel, the Service Provider mode offers the option of flexible billing of license fees as required. Using this function requires separate authorization by Unicon.
Enhancements of eLux RP 6.8.0 CR
- Support for nftables and iptables allows you to define a local firewall based on packet filtering of the Linux kernel
- eLux Command Scheduler enables the configuration of time-controlled commands such as firmware update, configuration synchronization and device restart, which are executed automatically and directly on the thin clients
- Zoom Citrix Plugin 3.5.361123.0227
- PulseAudio 12.2
- Security updates for the operating system due to critical vulnerabilities CVE-2016-3189, CVE-2016-9840, CVE-2016-9841, CVE-2016-9842, CVE-2016-9843, CVE-2019-12900, CVE-2019-13232
- Security updates for the kernel due to critical vulnerability CVE-2019-16746
- Security updates for security libraries due to critical vulnerability CVE-2018-0495
- Security updates for openssl due to critical vulnerability CVE-2018-5407
Further security updates to fix the Intel and AMD processor vulnerabilities are included in the release of eLux RP 6.8.0 CR. The updates consist of patches for the Linux kernel and processor microcode updates for AMD and Intel chipsets. Unicon strongly recommends that you perform the relevant system updates for your eLux devices. Please note that after updating your devices, appropriate tests in your system environment are necessary to ensure that the desired functionality is still available.
Client Hardware Compatibility
The hardware models supported by this eLux RP version can be found on myelux.com in the relevant download section under Supported Hardware.